Firehouselistens – A survey has been organized by Firehouse Subs, a well-known restaurant. It’s a genuine and entertaining approach to gather client feedback.
Firehouselistens – Enter To Win $500 Cash – Firehouse Subs Survey
A survey assists a firm in achieving its highest level of success and also inspires a corporation to address its flaws. The biggest source of inspiration for a firm is the customer’s real experience.
|Survey Name||Firehouse Listens
|Survey Reward||$500 Prize Check
|Language||English or Spanish
After satisfying all of the company’s conditions and visiting any of the showrooms, you can enter and submit the survey and get a chance to win amazing rewards.
How to Take the survey
Following are the steps you can take if you are interested in participating in the survey:
- Open your preferred browser and visit www.firehouselistens.com.
- You may select your preferred language here. To advance, you must pick between English and Spanish. The toggle switch is situated at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code printed on the receipt.
- The next question asks you to input the total amount you paid at the restaurant.
- Then, click “START” to provide feedback.
- Begin by rating your level of satisfaction with various situations.
- Choose an appropriate rating ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied with your own experience.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with the store’s customer service, items, staff behavior, ambience, etc.
- Finally, you’ll be prompted to enter the Firehouse Subs Sweepstakes.
- Select YES and provide prompted information such as your name, email id, and phone number, age, etc.
- Finally, submit the survey.
Benefits and Rewards
After completing the Firehouse Subs Survey, you will be prompted to enter the sweepstakes where you get a chance to win $500 and receive a free medium drink with any sub or salad purchase on your following visit to participating Firehouse Subs locations. There are 12 monthly prizes of $500.
Terms and Conditions
Individuals must abide by the terms and conditions outlined below. One will not be able to convert their prizes to cash.
One receipt is valid for a single individual and may only be used once. There is a daily limit of one survey entry. Per household, only one weekly drawing reward and one monthly prize may be given.
The survey must be completed within 7 days after the visit. No entries will be accepted on behalf of other parties. Each participant is only eligible for one prize.
To participate in the survey, some prerequisites must be satisfied. The consumer must have a Fire House purchase receipt.
A smart phone, PC, laptop or tablet with a stable Internet connection or Wi-Fi connection is required. Basic understanding of English or Spanish is also necessary in order for the user to comprehend the questions.
Eligibility and Criteria
You must be a legal resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, or one of the 50 United States. You must be at least 18 years old to participate. This company’s survey is not open to officers, directors, managers, or employees of Firehouse Subs.
About Firehouse Subs
Firehouse Subs is a Jacksonville, Florida-based American restaurant business. Former fireman brothers Chris and Robin Sorensen launched it in 1994. Firehouse Subs operates over 1,200 locations in 46 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Today, most restaurants perform a survey to determine the degree of customer satisfaction and to allow consumers to provide comments and opinions that help the firm grow.
These polls inform them of what the consumer expects, as well as what they like and dislike. When they are aware of all of this, they will be able to concentrate on the issues that the clients have raised and will be able to satisfy them.
Firehouse Subs Restaurant has launched this customer survey to learn more about its customers’ thoughts on the cuisine and services they offer.
As a result, they will be able to enhance their standards based on client input. Your responses in the Firehouse Customer Satisfaction Survey will let the restaurants know how they have been doing; what the consumers think of their services, items, and restaurant atmosphere.
As a result, the Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey will assist them in increasing their sales along with providing their loyal customers a platform to voice their happiness or grievances.
- Atlanta Bread Survey
- Taco Bueno Survey
- Skyline Chili Survey
- How can I contact Firehouse subs in case I have a complaint?
Answer – You can call them on their customer service number: 1-888-289-6185
- Where can I follow Firehouse subs?
Answer – You can follow them on their social media handles:
- Firehouse listens Facebook: https://facebook.com/Firehousesubs
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Firehousesubs/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Firehousesubs
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFirehouseSubs